Tuesday, December 12, 2006

DeLay: 'Hillary Will Be the Next President'

*Insert violent barfing sound here*

The thought of having the Oinkubus in the White House makes me quite ill. Tom Delay predicts she will be elected in 2008. I hope he is wrong.

There does not exist a more corrupt politician in this country. Remember Her Thighness and her husband selling pardons to the likes of fugitive Marc Rich in exchange for campaign contributions? That's just the tip of the iceberg. Her cattle futures trading profits were an elaborate scheme to accept bribes from Tyson Chicken back when Bill was governor of Arkansas. I could go on and on.

Her political ideas are equally abominable. In 1993 she tried to get the federal government to nationalize the US health care system in a bizarre system of agencies, mandates, and taxes that only Rube Goldberg would enjoy. Her proposal was so ridiculous that the Democrats never even brought it to a vote, even though they controlled both houses of Congress at that time.

And of course, whenever a male Republican criticizes the Pig in a Pant Suit, her sycophants immediately accuse him of sexism. How many times did we hear "They are afraid of having a woman in power"? What utter nonsense. If Margaret Thatcher could run for president of the USA, I would vote for her in one second. I would love to see Condoleeza Rice get the job. Or, if you must have a leftwing Democrat, give me Dianne Feinstein. I could trust her further than I would ever trust Hilary.

No comments: