Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Yet Another Terrorist Sent to Allah!
According to the Deputy Prime Minister of Somalia, the mastermind of the US embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania, one Fazul Abdullah Mohammed, was killed in Monday's attack by a US AC-130 gunship. Fazul is reportedly enjoying his 72 virgins at this time.
Since I work in academia, I often get to hear the lamentations of moonbats who begin wailing every time our military has a successful venture. Yesterday, I overheard two women in the office next to mine who were almost in tears about the action in Somalia. One of them said that President Bush should be tried for war crimes. The other one said that she was unable to eat for two days after we first invaded Iraq.
Perhaps I'm weird or something, but I support President Bush. I say keep doing what you're doing, George. And my hat is off to the brave soldiers in our military.

1 comment:

amy said...

I agree all the soldiers are brave as I would not like to be out there.
I wish all wars would end although i know it is naive to think that.