Friday, March 26, 2010


Someone Who Gets It
Rodney Jerkins, producer of Lady Gaga's current hit Telephone, understands the depth of talent that Gaga possesses:


Lady Gaga’s producer Rodney Jerkins has compared the singer to the late Michael Jackson.
Jerkins, who produced Gaga’s latest single with Beyonce ‘Telephone’, said Gaga could be the best female entertainer of all time, rivalling Michael Jackson’s crown.
He told People.com: “We haven’t seen an artist like Gaga in a long time – we haven’t seen an artist that really has no fear.
“I remember Michael Jackson used to tell me he was crucified for doing ‘Thriller’, but he had to do what he felt was needed at that time. I’m just happy to be part of history.
“I’ve always wanted to leave my stamp on music, and to be able to say that I worked with Michael Jackson and now I’m working with Lady Gaga, who’ll probably go down in history as one of the best female entertainers of all time.”
The news comes a day after Gaga notched up the astonishing feat of being the first artist to knock up over 1billion music video views on sites like Vevo and YouTube.
Grammy Award winning Jerkins has worked with the likes of Britney Spears, The Spice Girls, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Lionel Richie, The Pussycat Dolls and Whitney Houston.

I think she will be far bigger than Michael Jackson.

No comments: