Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What Are the Best Blogs?

Here are the blogs I read on a regular basis, in no particular order. I rate them on a scale from one to ten, ten being the highest.

Gates of Vienna (10) Baron and Dymphna have done outstanding work. Their blog is the one I turn to first concerning events in Europe. They have had many posts concerning the advancing tide of islamofascism. They have bravely defended the Belgian Vlaams Belang party against the smear campaign that has been mounted against it.

Little Green Footballs (7) – Charles Johnson’s outstanding work in exposing the fake National Guard memos speaks for itself. He often has many good posts. But on the negative side, Charles orchestrated a smear campaign against Vlaams Belang. He has a bizarre infatuation with the evolution/creationism debate. I agree with him about evolution. But so what if someone wants to believe in creationism? They have a right to their beliefs. It doesn’t harm me a bit.

Michelle Malkin (9) – An outstanding blog on many issues, especially illegal immigration.

Celestial Junk (8) – A very good Canadian blog. I love the photo of the Horsehead nebula.

Captain Capitalism (6 1/2) – Very good.

Durham-in-Wonderland (10) – K.C. John has done outstanding work in exposing the Duke rape hoax case.

Power Line (8) – Very good blog written by three attorneys in Minnesota

The Anchoress (7) – Very good blog that often has insights into important issues.

Small Dead Animals (10) – THE Canadian blog. Whenever Kate links to me, my traffic goes way up.

Protein Wisdom (8) – Very good blog. These guys are sharp and it shows.

John Lott (8) – John is the best blogger for any and all gun control issues. His research has been invaluable.

Gateway Pundit (9) – Midwest Jim always hits on the hottest topics of the day.

Instapunk (9) – Excellent, irreverent blog

The People’s Cube (9) – Hilarious!

Dissecting Leftism (8) – Another good Anti-left blog

Dr. Helen (10) – All I can say is, wow! Helen is a woman with a Ph. D. who actually cares about men. Until I began reading her blog, I thought that all highly educated women hated men.

Anatreptic (9) – Very good blog but I can’t stand that name. What was wrong with Uncorrelated?

So tell me, what blogs do you guys like?

No comments: