Monday, November 06, 2006

Gun Control Advocates Turn Down My Free Offer!

Almost two weeks ago, I made a free offer to all gun control advocates. Scroll down this page to see it. I offered to give each and every one of them a decorative sign, free of charge, so that they could show their social conscience and declare to all onlookers that their household has none of those evil guns.

To my complete astonishment, I have had no takers! Could it be that these good people just don't want to burden me with the cost of providing all the signs? Or could it be that they are merely hypocrites such as gun control advocates like columnist Carl Rowan and movie producer Spike Lee, who have been caught by the police illegally possessing a gun while they lobby the government to ban all guns? Or perhaps they are like that shapely friend of mankind, gun-hater Rosie O'Donnell, who has her children protected by armed bodyguard? Perish the thought.

No comments: