Monday, July 16, 2007

Katherine Prudhomme Threatened with Arrest for Asking Hillary Clinton about Bill Clinton's Alleged Rape of Juanita Broadrick

Mrs. Prudhomme, who previously asked Al Gore about the alleged rape during the 2000 campaign, asked Hillary Clinton about it last friday and was removed from the campaign event and threatened with arrest:


I was not too far from the former President so I called out to him but he didn’t see me. Hillary came up next and I held out an old light green colored postcard towards her as others were holding tickets, baseballs and stuff like that.She took my postcard, signed it and asked “Whose is this?” I said it was mine and asked her if she believed Juanita Broaddrick. “Who is that?” she asked.I replied “The woman who said she was raped by Bill Clinton in 1978.”“I don’t know anything about that” Ms. Rodham Clinton said, still holding my card“I sent you a videotape of the interview she gave to Dateline NBC and I’m sure you have received it, I sent it by certified mail and that’s the receipt showing your office got it that your holding.”At some point around this time someone behind her asked my name so I told them what it was.She gave the receipt back to me.I asked her again if she believed Juanita Broaddrick.“I don’t know what your talking about.” she then started going back towards the direction she had come from, away from her husband.

A well groomed, handsome man in a suit with one of those clear, curly wires in his ear, a Secret Service agent perhaps, grabbed both my arms above the elbow and began pushing me backwards and telling me I had to leave.So I did. Well, I began to.An enthusiastic, yet clueless young campaign worker invited me to take a sign up card thing so I could get campaign updates.I declined her offer by muttering a swear phrase that encourages people to go have fun with themselves but I don’t think she heard me.As I passed the media stage I thought I’d at least talk to some media folks and tell them my side of the story. I had printed it up on a sheet of paper I could give them.About four guys in suits with wires in their ears were joined by an equal number of Nashua Police officers who told me I couldn’t do that. So I began to leave again..

That’s when he told me that on the other side of the gate was state property. After I crossed over it, if I were to come back I would be arrested.I was shocked, I’ve never even gotten a speeding ticket in my life. I said stuff like “What!?, I’ll be arrested!?”“Why,why would you arrest me? What did I do?”and “I can’t believe this, why?”He only said the same thing over again but this time with an emphatic “Mamn” at the beginning of his sentence.


This is standard operating procedure for the Clintons.

No comments: