Monday, June 02, 2008



Angelina Supports the Right to Bear Arms


I have always liked Angelina Jolie. I like her looks. I like her personality. And now I have discovered that I like her attitude towards gun rights:

Angelina Jolie has a gun - and she's not afraid to use it.
The pregnant mother of four told the U.K.'s Daily Mail that she owns guns similar to the ones she used in "Tomb Raider." Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are not against having weapons in their house for security reasons, she says.
"If anybody comes into my home and tries to hurt my kids, I've no problem shooting them," she said.

You would think that this would be common sense. That people shoud have the right to own and use guns to protect themselves and their families. But many politicians, especially those of the left, feel that we don't have any rights at all.

No comments: