Sunday, June 12, 2011

Muslims Still Celebrating 9/11

I was chatting with some random stranger on omegle.com this morning when they posted this:



Stranger: ✈ ▌▌ / ¦҉▌▌ / ▄ ▌ / ▄✈▌ / ▄ ¦҉▌ / ▄ ▄


It was not immediately obvious to me what this was. At first I thought it to be just random symbols. But looking at it I realized it is a pictorial representation of the hijacked jetliners crashing into the World Trade Center buildings and knocking them down. Even ten years later, the terrorist scumbags are gloating over the murder of innocent people.


The islamic hatred of other people and religions even extends to muslims who have immigrated to the USA. On 9/11/01, I lived next in Wellington, Florida, next door to a family of muslims from India. On the whole they were nice to me and their other neighbors. But one incident, on the very morning of 9/11, sticks out in my mind.


I was working at home that morning. Approximately one hour after both World Trade Center towers had collapsed, I went outside to get some fresh air and walk my dog. The woman of the islamic household and her sister were standing outside her house, smiling and laughing to each other. The sister greeted me and asked 'how's it going?"


I responded "Terrible".


She asked "Why?", with a puzzled look on her face.


I was amazed she had not heard the news and said "Didn't you hear what happened in New York and Washington?"


She replied "OH.... yes I did", and feigned an expression of concern.

No comments: