Thursday, June 26, 2008

U.S. Supreme Court: Constitution Supports an Individual Right to Bear Arms!!!!!!

You could hit me on the head with a sledgehammer right now, and you still wouldn't be able to wipe this smile off my face. Supreme Court Justices Scalia, Roberts, Alito, Kennedy, and Thomas have confirmed that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution supports an individual right to bear arms.

See the full opinion here.

Our second amendment rights are the basis of all other rights. We must posess the means to defend ouselves against a despotic government. Without that right, human beings are mere chattels who exist at the whim of any tyrant who comes along.

Now I want to hear all you lefties bitch and moan. Are guns exacerbating global warming? Does the posession of shotguns make me racist, sexist, and homophobic? And be sure to write me to take me up on my free offer. It is still open.

No comments: