Monday, April 09, 2007







I'm Back




I had a magnificent seven days in Scotland and Ireland. I wish I could have stayed longer.




Things have improved greatly in Belfast and the rest of Ulster since the days of the War. The DUP and UUP (Ulster Protestant parties) are about to enter into a coalition government with the IRA/Sinn Fein in a few weeks. The local economy is booming.


I am naturally an optimistic person, but in this case my optimism must be tempered with the reality of whom my kinsmen in Ulster are dealing with. This is a photo I took in the Catholic section of Belfast, last friday. The author of the graffiti is calling the Israelis "nazis" and showing support for Hamas and Hizbollah, two prominent muslim terrorist groups with whom the IRA have had dealings before.


The IRA are a group of homicidal maniacs, just like their islamofascist allies. They are a marxist group that tried their best to destroy society in Ulster in the 1970s and 1980s. Have they changed their minds? We shall see what we shall see.

No comments: